In an effort to give back to the members of the Virginia Chapter of NENA, the Executive Board has created the Virginia Chapter of NENA Jim Davis Telecommunicator Scholarship program. The program was developed to allow one eligible applicants to attend the annual Spring NENA/APCO Conference.
- Applicant has not previously utilized the Jim Davis Telecommunicator Scholarship in the past five calendar years.
- Applicant must be WORKING IN VIRGINIA currently.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of his/her organization.
- One successful applicant we be announced and will receive a
- Complimentary conference registration (not to include pre-conference courses)
- Complimentary two-night stay in the Conference Hotel
The Executive Board will be offering one scholarship at this time. The Executive Board will make a formal award announcement prior to the Spring Conference so that the scholarship winner can register for the conference.
Click the link to download the application now!
Applications are open now
Applications Due by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday April 1, 2020
Submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Jim Davis Telecommunicator Scholarship Application” as the subject line. Winners shall be announced at the Fall Conference Membership Meeting.